Forgotten Enchantress is the story of Green Gables, in the voice of the Queen Anne-style Victorian house, built in Melbourne, Florida, by William T. and Nora Wells, in the late 19th century. Forgotten Enchantress documents the contributions of the innovative family who built the house and their legacy.
A professional documentary about the enchanting, true story of Green Gables, will premiere at 6:00 PM on January 11, 2020 at the Oaks 10 theater in Melbourne, Florida, with a champagne and hors d' oeuvres reception to follow. The film will be entered in film festivals around the globe and is expected to win awards. Limited seating
bUneke Magazine had the honor and privilege to attend the 9th Annual Florida Steppers International All White Extravaganza in Orlando Florida. We met some truly amazing people there! Here are photos taken on the Red Carpet for viewing and purchase.
Congratulations Walter C. Lane for this amazing event!
In addition to the print photos, we have metal photos*, canvas and digital photos!
bUneke Magazine Event Coverage & Video Creations
bUneke is a 501c3 Educational Charity. In addition to the complimentary, traditional press coverage, (one photographer/journalist for an event wrap up to be used on our social media and blog), we can provide video coverage of your event for a nominal fee.
We offer all the benefits of traditional media coverage at a fraction of the cost. Our media platform outreach is local, national and global.
If you select a level of coverage listed below, in addition to a professionally-edited video, you will receive:
• Social shout outs of bUneke Magazine’s attendance at your event, before and after the event
• An affiliate listing on our website with a direct link to your event’s information.
• If you provide a press release and photos before the event or a press release after the event, we will publish this on our EXTRA! blog at no charge to you.
• We will post the videos on all of our social platforms, including our YouTube Channel. It is your responsibility to share with your community.
• Levels 3 - 6 will receive still photos suitable for social sharing
Keep in mind: Most social media outlets only accept videos that are 60-seconds-long or shorter. Contact us to discuss your requirements.
bUneke Magazine Event Expectations
We will provide the following levels of media coverage. Fees listed are for Central Florida events requesting a certain level of coverage. Contact us to discuss your event outside of this area. We require a minimum of 14 days notice if you want us to provide coverage of your event.
• Complimentary Coverage: One photographer will capture stills to use for social media and a story wrap up in in our EXTRA! Blog. You may be consideration for inclusion in an upcoming magazine issue. Let's discuss the optimal time for the photographer to arrive to capture the most interesting shots. No cost.
• Level 1 Media Coverage -
• Level 2 Media Coverage -
• Level 3 Media Coverage -
• Level 4 Media Coverage -
• Level 5 Media Coverage -
Level 6 Media Coverage - This is a customized event coverage just for you. Level 6 may include a full, feature-length article in the publication. Contact us to discuss details.
bUneke interviews many at Southeast Regional Film Festival, in Jacksonville, Florida. Watch all the videos!
SUBSCRIBE | LIKE | COMMENT | SHARE
Have you ever attended a Central Florida Earth Day at Lake Eola, in Orlando during the past 14 years? If you haven't, this is just a sample of all the amazing sights, sounds, tastes and experiences you and your family will enjoy. Thanks to Vegetarians of Central Florida for organizing, this event is free to attend.
View the full video featured also on this channel! The 2019 b The Change Awards was produced by P.E.A.C.E.C.O.R.E./bUneke Magazine and La Bella Spa of Merritt Island, Florida to honor 10 charities that represent the 10 categories selected for 2019.
The founder of Buddinwriters spends time with Coffee or Tea co-host, Tyrel at the Authors for Authors Conference and introduces him to Iyani. This humble educator explains the importance of cultivating a culture of reading and writing among students to increase their confidence and empower their communication skills.