bUneke means “Be Unique.”
We spelled bUneke with a capital U because YOU are important to us. We wanted to spell “be unique” as one word and we wouldn’t be very unique if we spelled it conventionally.
We also have a vibrant internship program that's affiliated with colleges and universities all over the USA.
Writers: Request our guidelines or download them from our download page.
Photographers: we can only accept 300 dpi (high res images). Please email us today for the simple process. firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for asking about this way to go for maximum exposure! Contact us today for a list of upcoming topics to find the one that connects with U and your brand or allow us to choose an amazing subject for U.
We can accommodate your online advertising needs with 10-days' notice prior to release. For firm deadlines or more details, please contact email@example.com or your sales rep.
bUneke is working today to change tomorrow using digital mediums to connect the dots of the world with professional storytelling.
bUneke.org is a sustainable 501c3 media provider that educates, inspires and fosters positivity and creativity, worldwide, through video, audio and a literary magazine.
Every tax-deductible donation is appreciated and recognized on social media and goes a long way toward expanding our mission.
Together we are working today to change tomorrow!
From time to time, we run special contests or have giveaways on social media. Be sure you are folloing us to keep up with the latest one!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Open to anyone worldwide, 18 years of age or older with a valid email account as of the date of entry. Void where prohibited.
Win a HALF PAGE, full color AD, with a value of $625!
HERE IS HOW TO ENTER :
1) LIKE and FOLLOW US!
2) EXTRA ENTRY! Tag some friends who want U to win! Each friend tagged increases your chances to win!
3) WANT ANOTHER ENTRY? Tell us why U should win.
4) BONUS ENTRY. Repost this image using #bunekefreead.
⭐️Giveaway closes the 25th of each month at 11 p.m. EST. This is not sponsored, endorsed or affiliated with any social media.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The bUneke ad “Giveaway” is open to anyone 18 years of age or older with a valid email account as of the date of entry. "Eligible Entrants." Employees of PEACECORE, Inc. "Sponsor," its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries , its promotion, advertising and internet agencies, including administrator as defined below, and prize suppliers (and their respective employees, directors, officers and agents) (collectively, the "Released Parties") and each member of their immediate families (spouse, parent, children and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and/or those persons living in the same household, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited or where restricted by law. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Sponsor's server shall be the official timekeeper for the Giveaway.
2. HOW TO ENTER: The Giveaway shall begin at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time "ET" on the first of each month and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on the 25th of that month "Giveaway Period." During the Giveaway Period, Eligible Entrants (each an "Entrant") may visit the bUneke website (https://buneke.org) or associated social media and follow the on-screen directions to complete and submit the online entry form, which includes entering Entrant's first and last name and e-mail address and/or connecting to, subscribing, liking or following on social media. Limit one (1) entry per person per email address, per social media site, per day during the Giveaway Period. Proof of submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor. Additional Giveaway entries received from the same person or e-mail address on the same day after the first Giveaway entry received from that person or e-mail address on that day will be void. A day is understood to start at 12:00:00 a.m. ET and end at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on the same day. Receipt of entries may or may not be acknowledged and, if so, any such acknowledgment does not constitute any representation as to eligibility for the Giveaway nor is it otherwise binding upon Sponsor. Entrants can enter via computer or mobile device. Standard data rates may apply if entering via mobile device. Check with your mobile data carrier.
3. If the entry is based on a question being asked, then the winner will be based on the significance of the answer. The evaluation will be conducted by the Administrator, and appointed committee, whose decisions are final on all matters relating thereto.
4. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be contacted by Administrator via e-mail at Administrator's sole discretion. At Sponsor's discretion, these documents may be supplied to potential winners via e-mail. By entering the Giveaway, entrants/participants agree that an electronic signature on such documents will have the same force and effect as the actual, physical signature on same. If such documents are not returned within the specified time period, prize notification is returned as undeliverable for any reason, Sponsor/Administrator is unable to contact winner or potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from among all remaining Eligible Entries received for the applicable Monthly Drawing Period. If the potential Prize winner is a minor, his/her parent/legal guardian must complete the required information in such same time period and accept any prize in his/her name on behalf of such minor.
5. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION/GENERAL RULES: By entering, each Entrant (or parent/legal guardian if Entrant is a minor) agrees (a) that Sponsor and its designees shall have the right and permission to use in any manner, unless prohibited by law, Entrant's name, voice, city and state of residence, and photographs and/or likeness for advertising and/or trade and/or promotion and/or any other purpose now or hereafter known anywhere in the world in perpetuity without compensation, permission or notification to Entrant, Entrant's parent/legal guardian (if Entrant is a minor) or any third parties, except where prohibited by law; (b) to release the Released Parties from any and all liability and to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any claim, action, liability, loss, injury or damage to Entrant or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, infringement or violation of third party rights or personal injury or death to Entrant or any other person or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of (i) the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize; (ii) participation in or administration of this Giveaway; (iii) the exploitation of any of the rights granted herein; and (iv) any element of this Giveaway; (c) to assume all liability for any injury or damage related to (a) (i)-(iv); (d) to be bound by the Official Rules and the Administrator's decisions which are final; (e) to waive all rights to claim or collect punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages; (f) that all causes of action relating to this Giveaway will be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (g) that any and all claims, judgments, or awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred (if any), excluding attorneys' fees; and (h) that Florida law shall apply exclusively to the Giveaway and that any dispute with respect to the Giveaway shall be resolved in either the federal or state courts located in the County of Brevard, State of Florida, regardless of conflict of law/choice of law provisions of Florida or any other jurisdiction.
Released Parties are not responsible for (1) lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, cable, satellite, Internet Service Provider (ISP) or other connections, miscommunications, computer or telephone transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether computer, software, hardware, network, technical, human, mechanical, electronic, seeding or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Giveaway, including, without limitation, errors or malfunctions which may occur in connection with the administration of the Giveaway, the processing of Giveaway entries, or prize claims, the announcement of the prizes or in any Giveaway-related materials, or for any damage to Entrant's or other person's hardware or software (or mobile device) as a result of participation;
(2) failed, incomplete, undeliverable, garbled, delayed, late, lost, misdirected, stolen, or any combination thereof, entries, prize notifications or prize claims;
(3) damage to Entrant's or any person's computer, mobile device or the contents thereof;
(4) any condition caused by events that may cause the Giveaway to be disrupted or corrupted; or
(5) any inability of any winner to accept a prize. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Giveaway or whose conduct potentially compromised the Giveaway or who are in violation of these Official Rules as solely determined by the Administrator will be disqualified and all associated Giveaway entries will be void.
Every submission must be manually keystroked and manually entered by the Entrant and repetitive, automated electronic submission of Giveaway entries is specifically disallowed. Use of automated entry software or programs is prohibited and entry through any such means is void. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Giveaway if fraud, technical failures or errors, viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or any or other similar causes or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs or compromises the administration, security, integrity or fairness of the Giveaway, or portions thereof, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and limit entries to those submitted prior to the action taken, or to proceed in such a manner as may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
In the event the Giveaway is cancelled or terminated, notice will be posted online at https://buneke.org and Sponsor reserves the right, at its discretion, to award the prize(s) for affected random drawing(s) from among all eligible non-suspect entries received for such affected random drawing(s) up to time of such action. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Giveaway materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Entry information becomes property of Sponsor. In the event a dispute arises regarding the specific individual entitled to receive a prize, an entry will be deemed made by the "authorized e-mail account holder" of the e-mail address submitted on the online entry form. "Authorized e-mail account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
Entrant may be requested to provide Sponsor/Administrator with proof that the Entrant is the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address in question. Any damage made to any Giveaway-related website by an Entrant will be the responsibility of the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address submitted on the online entry form that is associated with the damage in question. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Any entries which are suspected of being fraudulent (including those using robotic, automatic, programmed or similar methods of participation) may be disqualified, based on determinations made solely by Sponsor/Administrator. Sponsor/ Administrator reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules. If an Entrant submits more than the stated number of entries permitted, and/or if Sponsor and/or Administrator suspects that an Entrant attempted to obtain additional entries by using multiple email addresses, user IDs, registrations, identities or any other method, all entries submitted by the Entrant will be declared null and void.
NOTICE TO ENTRANTS: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY GIVEAWAY-RELATED WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AS WELL AS DISQUALIFYING SUCH INDIVIDUAL FROM THE GIVEAWAY (IF APPLICABLE).
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE GIVEAWAY, YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF HTTPS://BUNEKE.ORG , AND/OR DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATED WITH THE GIVEAWAY, INCLUDING HTTPS://BUNEKE.ORG. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE RELEASED PARTIES' TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED FIVE DOLLARS ($5.00). WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS GIVEAWAY AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND FROM SPONSOR, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
8. REQUEST FOR WINNERS' NAMES: For the names of the winners for any given Monthly Giveaway, send a self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: bUneke Magazine, 4520 Deanna CT, Merritt Island, FL 32953. Winners' names will be sent after prizes have been awarded.
9. SPONSOR: bUneke Magazine, 4520 Deanna CT, Merritt Island, FL 32953.
10. ADMINISTRATOR: bUneke Magazine, 4520 Deanna CT, Merritt Island, FL 32953.
© PEACECORE, Inc. All rights reserve
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.buneke.org. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing PEACECORE, Inc. is the sole owner of the information collected on these sites and only accesses information that you voluntarily provide via email or other direct contact from you. We will never sell or rent this information to anyone, at any time.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, such as to mail your printed copies or other merchandise to you.
Your Access to and Control Over Information You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
Links to other sites
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of those other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
We partner with another party to provide services for online donations. When you sign up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
California Civil Code, Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request, at no charge, information about any personal information we may have disclosed to third parties. Please use our contact information below to request this in writing.
Rights for European Economic Area Residents
Residents of the European Economic Area have the right to:
· Request access and obtain a copy of your personal information
· Request rectification or erasure
· To restrict the processing of your personal information
· If applicable, to data portability
· To object to our processing your personal information
To make such a request, please contact us in writing and we will act upon your request in accordance with the applicable data protection laws.
bUneke.org’s Anti-discrimination Policy Adopted by the Board of Directors on April 7, 2020
bUneke.org does not and shall never discriminate on the basis of race, national origin/ancestry, color, religion/creed, gender/gender expression, age, ability/disability, marital status, sexual orientation, height, weight, hair color, current job position or military/veteran status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an all-inclusive, diverse and welcoming environment for all members of society.
bUneke.org is an equal-opportunity organization. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative-action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment/volunteerism against any person on the basis of race, national origin/ancestry, color, religion/creed, gender/gender expression, age, ability/disability, marital status, sexual orientation, height, weight, hair color, current job position or military/veteran status.
bUneke.org was founded with diversity in mind and we strive to foster an organizational culture of inclusion and diversity. We are dedicated to building and growing by listening and taking a stand for unity, inclusion and diversity regardless of race, national origin/ancestry, color, religion/creed, gender/gender expression, age, ability/disability, marital status, sexual orientation, height, weight, hair color, current job position or military/veteran status.
bUneke.org EIN # 82-4794735 Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-417-4309
bUneke.org’s Anti-terrorism Policy Adopted by the Board of Directors on April 7, 2020
bUneke.org has not provided, and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that it does not and will not knowingly provide, material support or resources to any individual or entity that commits, attempts to commit, advocates, facilitates, or participates in terrorist acts, or has committed, attempted to commit, facilitated, or participated in terrorist acts.
Specifically, bUneke.org will take the following steps:
bUneke.org EIN # 82-4794735 Questions may be directed to email@example.com or 321-417-4309
Conflict of Interest Policy Adopted by the Board of Directors on April 7, 2020
Article I Purpose
The purpose of the conflict of interest policy is to protect this tax-exempt organization’s (bUneke.org) interest when it considers entering into a transaction or arrangement that might benefit the private interest of an officer or director of bUneke.org or might result in a possible excess benefit transaction. This policy is intended to supplement, but not replace, any applicable state and federal laws governing conflict of interest applicable to nonprofit and charitable organizations.
Article II Definitions
1. Interested Person
Any director, principal officer, or member of a committee with governing board delegated powers, who has a direct or indirect financial interest, as defined below, is an interested person.
2. Financial Interest
A person has a financial interest if the person has, directly or indirectly, through business, investment, or family:
a. An ownership or investment interest in any entity with which bUneke.org has a transaction or arrangement,
b. A compensation arrangement with bUneke.org or with any entity or individual with which bUneke.org has a transaction or arrangement, or
c. A potential ownership or investment interest in, or compensation arrangement with, any entity or individual with which bUneke.org is negotiating a transaction or arrangement. Compensation includes direct and indirect remuneration as well as gifts or favors that are not insubstantial. A financial interest is not necessarily a conflict of interest. Under Article III, Section 2, a person who has a financial interest may have a conflict of interest only if the appropriate governing board or committee decides that a conflict of interest exists.
1. Duty to Disclose
In connection with any actual or possible conflict of interest, an interested person must disclose the existence of the financial interest and be given the opportunity to disclose all material facts to the directors and members of committees with governing board delegated powers considering the proposed transaction or arrangement.
2. Determining Whether a Conflict of Interest Exists
After disclosure of the financial interest and all material facts, and after any discussion, the interested person shall leave the governing board or committee meeting while the determination of a conflict of interest is discussed and voted upon. The remaining board or committee members shall decide if a conflict of interest exists.
3. Procedures for Addressing the Conflict of Interest
a. An interested person may make a presentation at the governing board or committee meeting, but after the presentation, the interested person shall leave the meeting during the discussion of, and the vote on, the transaction or arrangement involving the possible conflict of interest.
b. The chairperson of the governing board or committee shall, if appropriate, appoint a disinterested person or committee to investigate alternatives to the proposed transaction or arrangement.
c. After exercising due diligence, the governing board or committee shall determine whether bUneke.org can obtain, with reasonable efforts, a more advantageous transaction or arrangement from a person or entity that would not give rise to a conflict of interest.
d. If a more advantageous transaction or arrangement is not reasonably possible under circumstances not producing a conflict of interest, the governing board or committee shall determine by a majority vote of the disinterested directors whether the transaction or arrangement is in bUneke.org’s best interest, for its own benefit, and whether it is fair and reasonable. In conformity with the above determination it shall make its decision as to whether to enter into the transaction or arrangement.
Violations of the Conflicts of Interest Policy
a. If the governing board or committee has reasonable cause to believe a member has failed to disclose actual or possible conflicts of interest, it shall inform the member of the basis for such belief and afford the member an opportunity to explain the alleged failure to disclose.
b. If, after hearing the member’s response and after making further investigation as warranted by the circumstances, the governing board or committee determines the member has failed to disclose an actual or possible conflict of interest, it shall take appropriate disciplinary and corrective action.
Article IV Records of Proceedings
The minutes of the governing board and all committees with board delegated powers shall contain: a. The names of the persons who disclosed or otherwise were found to have a financial interest in connection with an actual or possible conflict of interest, the nature of the financial interest, any action taken to determine whether a conflict of interest was present, and the governing board’s or committee’s decision as to whether a conflict of interest in fact existed.
b. The names of the persons who were present for discussions and votes relating to the transaction or arrangement, the content of the discussion, including any alternatives to the proposed transaction or arrangement, and a record of any votes taken in connection with the proceedings.
a. A voting member of the governing board who receives compensation, directly or indirectly, from bUneke.org for services is precluded from voting on matters pertaining to that member’s compensation.
b. A voting member of any committee whose jurisdiction includes compensation matters and who receives compensation, directly or indirectly, from bUneke.org for services is precluded from voting on matters pertaining to that member’s compensation.
c. No voting member of the governing board or any committee whose jurisdiction includes compensation matters and who receives compensation, directly or indirectly, from bUneke.org, either individually or collectively, is prohibited from providing information to any committee regarding compensation.
Each director, principal officer and member of a committee with governing board delegated powers shall annually sign a statement which affirms such person:
a. Has received a copy of the conflicts of interest policy,
b. Has read and understands the policy,
c. Has agreed to comply with the policy, and
d. Understands bUneke.org is charitable and in order to maintain its federal tax exemption it must engage primarily in activities which accomplish one or more of its tax-exempt purposes.
To ensure bUneke.org operates in a manner consistent with charitable purposes and does not engage in activities that could jeopardize its tax-exempt status, periodic reviews shall be conducted. The periodic reviews shall, at a minimum, include the following subjects:
a. Whether compensation arrangements and benefits are reasonable, based on competent survey information, and the result of arm’s length bargaining.
b. Whether partnerships, joint ventures, and arrangements with management organizations conform to bUneke.org’s written policies, are properly recorded, reflect reasonable investment or payments for goods and services, further charitable purposes and do not result in inurement, impermissible private benefit or in an excess benefit transaction.
Use of Outside Experts
When conducting the periodic reviews as provided for in Article VII, bUneke.org may, but need not, use outside advisors. If outside experts are used, their use shall not relieve the governing board of its responsibility for ensuring periodic reviews are conducted.
bUneke.org EIN # 82-4794735 Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-417-4309