bUneke means “Be Unique.”
We spelled bUneke with a capital U because YOU are important to us. We wanted to spell “be unique” as one word and we wouldn’t be very unique if we spelled it conventionally.
We might. Tell us why U think your friend is amazing.
Contact email@example.com today.
Absolutely! We love reader contributions. We will do our best to work with U as a contributor.
Writers: Request our guidelines.
Photographers: we can only accept 300 dpi (high res images). Please email us today for the simple process firstname.lastname@example.org
This is the way to go for maximum exposure! Contact us today for a list of upcoming topics to find the one that connects with U and your brand. Or let us choose an amazing subject for U. email@example.com
We can accommodate your online advertising needs with 10-days notice prior to release. We publish our digital and print versions on the first of each month. For more details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your sales rep.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Open to anyone world-wide, 18 years of age or older with a valid email account as of the date of entry. Void where prohibited.
Win a HALF PAGE, full color AD, with a value of $625!
HERE IS HOW YOU ENTER :
1) LIKE and FOLLOW US!
2) EXTRA ENTRY! Tag some friends who want U to win! Each friend tagged increases your chances to win!
3) WANT ANOTHER ENTRY? Tell us why you should win.
4) BONUS ENTRY repost this image using #bunekefreead.
⭐️Giveaway closes the 25th of each month at 11 pm est. This is not sponsored, endorsed or affiliated with any social media.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The bUneke ad “Giveaway” is open to anyone 18 years of age or older with a valid email account as of the date of entry. "Eligible Entrants." Employees of PEACECORE, Inc. "Sponsor," its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries , its promotion, advertising and internet agencies, including administrator as defined below, and prize suppliers (and their respective employees, directors, officers and agents) (collectively, the "Released Parties") and each member of their immediate families (spouse, parent, children and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and/or those persons living in the same household, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited or where restricted by law. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Sponsor's server shall be the official timekeeper for the Giveaway.
2. HOW TO ENTER: The Giveaway shall begin at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time "ET" on the first of each month and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on the 25th of that month "Giveaway Period." During the Giveaway Period, Eligible Entrants (each an "Entrant") may visit the bUneke website (https://buneke.org) or associated social media and follow the on-screen directions to complete and submit the online entry form, which includes entering Entrant's first and last name and e-mail address and/or connecting to, subscribing, liking or following on social media. Limit one (1) entry per person per email address, per social media site, per day during the Giveaway Period. Proof of submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor. Additional Giveaway entries received from the same person or e-mail address on the same day after the first Giveaway entry received from that person or e-mail address on that day will be void. A day is understood to start at 12:00:00 a.m. ET and end at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on the same day. Receipt of entries may or may not be acknowledged and, if so, any such acknowledgment does not constitute any representation as to eligibility for the Giveaway nor is it otherwise binding upon Sponsor. Entrants can enter via computer or mobile device. Standard data rates may apply if entering via mobile device. Check with your mobile data carrier.
3. If the entry is based on a question being asked, then the winner will be based on the significance of the answer. The evaluation will be conducted by the Administrator, and appointed committee, whose decisions are final on all matters relating thereto.
4. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be contacted by Administrator via e-mail at Administrator's sole discretion. At Sponsor's discretion, these documents may be supplied to potential winners via e-mail. By entering the Giveaway, entrants/participants agree that an electronic signature on such documents will have the same force and effect as the actual, physical signature on same. If such documents are not returned within the specified time period, prize notification is returned as undeliverable for any reason, Sponsor/Administrator is unable to contact winner or potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from among all remaining Eligible Entries received for the applicable Monthly Drawing Period. If the potential Prize winner is a minor, his/her parent/legal guardian must complete the required information in such same time period and accept any prize in his/her name on behalf of such minor.
5. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION/GENERAL RULES: By entering, each Entrant (or parent/legal guardian if Entrant is a minor) agrees (a) that Sponsor and its designees shall have the right and permission to use in any manner, unless prohibited by law, Entrant's name, voice, city and state of residence, and photographs and/or likeness for advertising and/or trade and/or promotion and/or any other purpose now or hereafter known anywhere in the world in perpetuity without compensation, permission or notification to Entrant, Entrant's parent/legal guardian (if Entrant is a minor) or any third parties, except where prohibited by law; (b) to release the Released Parties from any and all liability and to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any claim, action, liability, loss, injury or damage to Entrant or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, infringement or violation of third party rights or personal injury or death to Entrant or any other person or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of (i) the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize; (ii) participation in or administration of this Giveaway; (iii) the exploitation of any of the rights granted herein; and (iv) any element of this Giveaway; (c) to assume all liability for any injury or damage related to (a) (i)-(iv); (d) to be bound by the Official Rules and the Administrator's decisions which are final; (e) to waive all rights to claim or collect punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages; (f) that all causes of action relating to this Giveaway will be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (g) that any and all claims, judgments, or awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred (if any), excluding attorneys' fees; and (h) that Florida law shall apply exclusively to the Giveaway and that any dispute with respect to the Giveaway shall be resolved in either the federal or state courts located in the County of Brevard, State of Florida, regardless of conflict of law/choice of law provisions of Florida or any other jurisdiction.
Released Parties are not responsible for (1) lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, cable, satellite, Internet Service Provider (ISP) or other connections, miscommunications, computer or telephone transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether computer, software, hardware, network, technical, human, mechanical, electronic, seeding or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Giveaway, including, without limitation, errors or malfunctions which may occur in connection with the administration of the Giveaway, the processing of Giveaway entries, or prize claims, the announcement of the prizes or in any Giveaway-related materials, or for any damage to Entrant's or other person's hardware or software (or mobile device) as a result of participation;
(2) failed, incomplete, undeliverable, garbled, delayed, late, lost, misdirected, stolen, or any combination thereof, entries, prize notifications or prize claims;
(3) damage to Entrant's or any person's computer, mobile device or the contents thereof;
(4) any condition caused by events that may cause the Giveaway to be disrupted or corrupted; or
(5) any inability of any winner to accept a prize. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Giveaway or whose conduct potentially compromised the Giveaway or who are in violation of these Official Rules as solely determined by the Administrator will be disqualified and all associated Giveaway entries will be void.
Every submission must be manually keystroked and manually entered by the Entrant and repetitive, automated electronic submission of Giveaway entries is specifically disallowed. Use of automated entry software or programs is prohibited and entry through any such means is void. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Giveaway if fraud, technical failures or errors, viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or any or other similar causes or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs or compromises the administration, security, integrity or fairness of the Giveaway, or portions thereof, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and limit entries to those submitted prior to the action taken, or to proceed in such a manner as may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
In the event the Giveaway is cancelled or terminated, notice will be posted online at https://buneke.org and Sponsor reserves the right, at its discretion, to award the prize(s) for affected random drawing(s) from among all eligible non-suspect entries received for such affected random drawing(s) up to time of such action. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Giveaway materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Entry information becomes property of Sponsor. In the event a dispute arises regarding the specific individual entitled to receive a prize, an entry will be deemed made by the "authorized e-mail account holder" of the e-mail address submitted on the online entry form. "Authorized e-mail account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
Entrant may be requested to provide Sponsor/Administrator with proof that the Entrant is the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address in question. Any damage made to any Giveaway-related website by an Entrant will be the responsibility of the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address submitted on the online entry form that is associated with the damage in question. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Any entries which are suspected of being fraudulent (including those using robotic, automatic, programmed or similar methods of participation) may be disqualified, based on determinations made solely by Sponsor/Administrator. Sponsor/ Administrator reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules. If an Entrant submits more than the stated number of entries permitted, and/or if Sponsor and/or Administrator suspects that an Entrant attempted to obtain additional entries by using multiple email addresses, user IDs, registrations, identities or any other method, all entries submitted by the Entrant will be declared null and void.
NOTICE TO ENTRANTS: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY GIVEAWAY-RELATED WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AS WELL AS DISQUALIFYING SUCH INDIVIDUAL FROM THE GIVEAWAY (IF APPLICABLE).
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE GIVEAWAY, YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF WWW.PEACECOREINC.ORG / HTTPS://BUNEKE.ORG , AND/OR DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATED WITH THE GIVEAWAY, INCLUDING WWW.PEACECOREINC.ORG / HTTPS://BUNEKE.ORG. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE RELEASED PARTIES' TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED FIVE DOLLARS ($5.00). WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS GIVEAWAY AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND FROM SPONSOR, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
8. REQUEST FOR WINNERS' NAMES: For the names of the winners for any given Monthly Giveaway, send a self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: bUneke Magazine, 4520 Deanna CT, Merritt Island, FL 32953. Winners' names will be sent after prizes have been awarded.
9. SPONSOR: bUneke Magazine, 4520 Deanna CT, Merritt Island, FL 32953.
10. ADMINISTRATOR: bUneke Magazine, 4520 Deanna CT, Merritt Island, FL 32953.
© PEACECORE, Inc. All rights reserve
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.peacecoreinc.org and www.buneke.org. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing PEACECORE, Inc. is the sole owner of the information collected on these sites and only accesses information that you voluntarily provide via email or other direct contact from you. We will never sell or rent this information to anyone, at any time.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, such as to mail your printed copies or other merchandise to you.
Your Access to and Control Over Information You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
Links to other sites
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of those other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
We partner with another party to provide services for online donations. When you sign up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
California Civil Code, Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request, at no charge, information about any personal information we may have disclosed to third parties. Please use our contact information below to request this in writing.
Rights for European Economic Area Residents
Residents of the European Economic Area have the right to:
· Request access and obtain a copy of your personal information
· Request rectification or erasure
· To restrict the processing of your personal information
· If applicable, to data portability
· To object to our processing your personal information
To make such a request, please contact us in writing and we will act upon your request in accordance with the applicable data protection laws.