• FOLLOW bUneke Magazine's social media platforms (SUBSCRIBE on YouTube). It’s easy! All links are found above!
• SPEND as little as 5 minutes per day promoting the magazine, video releases and events. Encourage your community to FOLLOW, LIKE, COMMENT, TAG, and SHARE posts from all the different platforms. Be sure to use these hashtags: #buneke #bunekemagazine #coffeeorteashow
• READ the website for more information.
Other ways you can help:
• TELL everyone you know about bUneke.
• OFFER a Facebook review. Remember, the more people who learn about bUneke Magazine, the more people we can help.
Thank U for donating your time to your charity. When we all work together, magic happens!
Thank U for being an awesome human and volunteering for Team bUneke! We are all Ambassadors of the bUneke brand.
Philanthropy-minded Educators, Earth-conscious Activists, Compassionate people who practice kindness, humans who are learning, growing and Evolving, Charitable individuals who accept others, Optimistic humans who understand Responsibility and those who work Enthusiastically.
"Volunteers don't get paid. Not because they are worthless, but because they are priceless." ~ Sherry Anderson
That's right! It doesn’t matter where you live. If you can email, text, and Zoom, you can help us!
Please, review the list to discover how your talents will help this organization grow! If you would like to help in ways that aren’t listed, email email@example.com to discuss your ideas. This list is just the beginning. We have something for everyone.
• Editorial Assistants
• Social Media promoters
• Graphic Designers
• Production Assistants
• Video Editors
Magazine Production Team
Writers, Graphic Designers, Photographers, Editorial Assistants
Outgoing, phone calls/zoom meetings, fun
Social Media Team
Graphic Designers, Writers, Editors, Photographers, Social Media promoters
Video Production Team
Crew (DP, Lighting, Audio), Production Assistants, Video Editors, Script/Concept Writers
Press Release Writers, Monthly reviewers to help us determine where bUneke appears online, Update/create necessary documents and reports
Special Events Team
Loves to have fun, organized, great ideas
Working with volunteers, organized
Fundraising Event Coordinators, Sponsorship salespersons, Writers, Photographers, Social and other Media Promoters
We need your assistance. We are willing to train, so if you've always wanted to see what it's like to do something, sign up today! We'll help you see if that position is right for you. Volunteering often grooms people for paid positions later. Volunteer today!
Our biggest hurdle to conquer is gaining followers so advertisers and large sponsors notice us. Help us so we can help more people!
FOLLOW all the platforms, SHARE POSTS to your pages, LIKE posts and SUBSCRIBE on YouTube. Be sure to add your COMMENTS. With 100% TEAM participation, just a few minutes each day we will continue to grow!
How U Can Help bUneke Magazine:
• LIST yourself as a bUneke Ambassador or bUneke Volunteer in your social media profile and email signature. If U perform in a specialized role, shout it out to the world!
• FOLLOW ALL bUneke social media platforms (SUBSCRIBE on YouTube). We can’t tag U if U aren’t following us. We can’t get advertisers until our followers are in the thousands on all platforms. It’s easy! All links are found on the website!
• SPEND 5 minutes per day on social media promoting the magazine, video releases and events. Encourage your community to FOLLOW us as well. LIKE, COMMENT, TAG and SHARE posts from all the different platforms. Be sure to use at least these hashtags: #buneke #bunekemagazine #coffeeorteashow
• CHECK this page daily for announcements and communication! This is for U- please use it!
• READ through this entire website. This should only take a few minutes. Be familiar with it so U can refer to it in your posts and conversations.
• SHOW your excitement and pride in the organization U represent!
• PURCHASE a T-shirt, bracelet or gift card to support your charity. Be sure U sign up for PEACECORE on Amazon Smile before you shop online there.
• RESPOND ASAP when a TEAM Leader contacts U.
• RETURN your Photo Release - Social Media Sharing form with all your social media handles so we can TAG U when your article is published or your show is released.
• EMAIL mary@bUneke.org at the end of every month with how many hours U volunteer for PEACECORE, Inc./bUneke Magazine. This will help us with our grant applications.
Other ways U can help:
• TELL everyone U know about bUneke.
• REPRESENT in person, at community events.
• VOLUNTEER and PARTICIPATE at events.
• WRITE a Facebook review (This is super important)
• SHARE if U are available for last-minute calls for concerts, sporting events and festivals.
Remember, the more people who learn about bUneke Magazine, the more social media followers we can attract.
*****Sponsors pay close attention to social media followings, ratings and reviews. We're gaining attention and receiving products to review. With your help, we'll soon be able to compensate U for your gas, if not your time.******
U are a pioneer! Thank U for donating your time to your charity, bUneke Magazine, presented by PEACECORE, Inc. When we all work together, magic happens!
Share! Share! Share! The more eyes that see it, the more likely this show will get picked up! Connect with the dedicated links below.
Share! Share! Share! Whether in person or on social media - let people know about this awesome publication! Be sure to read it - so U know the stories. Get to know the amazing people in our world.
Let your personality shine! We always need talent for on-camera interviews. See calendar for upcoming dates. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for extra info!
Would U like to work behind the scenes on a video shoot? We will train, if U are seeking experience.
From graphic design to video production, our professional team is ready and available to help design a package to get your client’s message to their customers.